Check out the job positions that are open for employment.
- The Companion performs services and provides assistance in the activities of daily living when an individual or family cannot meet these responsibilities. The Companion works under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or other professional person to provide a supplementary service, in carrying out a service plan.
- Gives personal attention to the client and to help provide and maintain physical and emotional comfort, and to assist the individual toward independent living.
- Home visits are part of the job function. Must be able to access clients’ homes, which will not be routinely wheelchair accessible.
- May be required to bend, stoop, reach; lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds.
- The position requires the ability to travel. If traveling by car, must possess a valid driver’s license and adequate car insurance.
- Preferably a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least one-year experience, either work or life experience as a companion
- Must be free from health problems that may be injurious to patient, self, and co-workers and must present appropriate evidence to substantiate this
- Must understand and respect client’s including ethics and confidentiality of care
- Must have current CPR certification (WE PROVIDE CLASS)
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
THESE JOBS ARE
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education (We provide education)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma (Companion positions)
- Open to applicants that do not hold a CPR certificate (We provide class)